Springfield Township Rotary Club Community Relief Fund
The mission of the emergency fund is to help low-income individuals who are struggling to shoulder the burden of a short-term emergency expense.
- Applicants must be residents of Springfield Township, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania.
- Those applying must provide proof of employment within the past year, proof that someone in the household is employed or is receiving some form of retirement income.
- Only one grant will be awarded to a household in 12 months.
- Total requested cannot exceed $1,000.
- Grants will not be given in the form of cash to the applicant. Grant will be paid directly to the vendor or given as a gift card to a store to purchase needed items or services.
- Grants will not be used to pay taxes or credit card debts.
- Applicants must complete the application in full and provide verification of requirements of the application before the application is considered.
- Three Member panel will be approved request be required prior to disbursement of funds.